CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We're moving! AGAIN!!!

Only this time to somewhere cool. We're moving back to Idaho Falls in January. For lots of reasons. Justin isn't liking his insurance job, he's not making as much as his manager said he would be, he's losing business to online companies for some dumb reason and people just aren't buying stuff right now in this economy. We can't wait around for 2-3 years hoping it picks up and Justin suddenly starts making a ton of money. Plus we don't like Rexburg. And the kids aren't handling it well either. Andrew keeps having panic attacks about going to school and came home last week because he was so anxious he almost threw up. He cries almost every morning about going to school and I just can't take it anymore. Brenden hasn't gone to his Primary class in 3 weeks because he's crying hysterically. Carter, well, he's got an attitude but that's Carter...So we're excited about the move, we're trying to get a house in our old neighborhood and ward so Andrew can go back to his old school with his old friends. We loved our old neighborhood. Still do! We went to our old wards' Elder's Quorom social on Saturday just to see our friends and that did it for us. We were sold on the idea of moving back. Justin has a job already teaching special ed. for the same school district he was before just at a different school. He starts on Monday. How many people in this economy can get a job in 24 hours?!?!?!?!? We feel very blessed and are wondering why we moved in the first place. But we are being blessed left and right and feel very lucky to even have the option to move back. There's our latest!!!! Hold on to your hats, there's more to come I'm sure!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jessica Haddox said...

Yep, I'm officially jealous. I would really love to move back to Idaho Falls/Ammon. Where area did you live in before? It's great that everything has worked in your favor to get you moved back there.

Katie said...

Good for you guys!! It takes a lot of faith and courage to make a move after you've just made a move! Really, I am glad that you will be happy and the boys will be able to go back to normal life! One day, one day we'll be back!

Ashlee said...

Hey! I know this great condo for sale that just happens to be in your old neighborhood :) I think it's great that your moving back. I miss Idaho Falls so much! I'll have to definetly come move in with you now.

Daddy Dana said...

Holy Cow! We had no idea that you had moved, let alone that you're thinking (now planning) to move back! We plan to be in IF for Christmas/New Year's, depending on my job status. Hope we can get together again!

Yorgasons said...

Oh Holly! I had no idea your kids were having such a hard time! That would break my heart!! No wonder you want to go back so bad! I am happy for you! I have been thinking of late how being a teacher is probably one of the most safe jobs. Just like you said, who else would have been able to get a job in 24 hours!! What a great husband you have!! Although I am sure you are not looking forward to packing up again, I am sure you are anxious to get back to all your old friends! Good luck finding a house where you want it!!

Crafty Momma said...

I'm so glad everything worked out for you guys! We can't wait until we move!! Did I tell you about the hose troubles we have had since we moved in...and why we are not buying it now?? Well I will on my blog soon enough..at least once we find a house or the one we are in now sells!! Yikes..I just want to be settled..oh well, such is life right? ;)