CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our new (hopefully!) house

Ok, so we've been in Rexburg for a few months now and we're house hunting again. We decided it would be safer to just rent a place when we moved up here, and take some time looking around. We found a great house for an even greater deal and we are planning to make an offer next month. It's nice that we don't have to count on having a house sell before we buy another, we sold our house 2 months ago. Here's some pix, just for you Ashlee!!! It was great to see you guys today!

6 comments:

M A Haddox said...

Excellent find! I see a lot of expansion opportunities with, of course, the basement, and even possible you could make an opening on the back of the house down to the basement. Put the spa on a sub-level patio back there.

I do have an issue with the bathroom, though. When you look into the mirror, you can see people staring at you from behind the door. Poltergeist already!

Melinda said...

Looks like a fabulous house!!! Good luck!

Jessica Haddox said...

Yeah, I'm pretty jealous. I'd love to move back to Idaho Falls and get a house. Good luck! I hope you get it!

Katie said...

Beautiful! Hope everything works out and you can get it!

Ashlee said...

I love it! Can we say "jealous!" I can't wait to come visit and have my kids trash it :)! JK I wouldn't let them get too out of control, or I'll put a leash on them.
Bennett had so much fun w/ Brennan. He kept asking where his friend had gone.
Thanks for the onsies... They are sooo cute. Girl things are so much more fun than boy things.

Crafty Momma said...

Looks like the perfect house, we wish a house like that was cheaper here, but nope!! Too bad you can't pick it up and move it to Idaho Falls!!