CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Disneyland Park-Day 1

We made it! Our hotel was just down the street from Disneyland so we got to just take a quick walk to the park every morning. It was SO hot in Anaheim and really humid, which I'm not used to. We practically melted all three days, but it was so worth it. The first day we were there, we stayed for the night parade. My kids LOVED it. And I include myself as one of the kids, since I had never been before. The parade was amazing. Everything about Disneyland is amazing, but the parade was really cool. I can't believe some of the stuff they do. All my kids' favorite ride was Buzz Lightyear. I think we went on it four times during the three days. Brenden and Andrew started the day off right though, by going on Star Tours. We had such a great time!


0 comments: