CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged!




Here it goes:

8 things about me....like you wanted to know more, right?

8 favorite TV shows...
1. House
2. MLB baseball
3. Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy hahahahaha
4. Scrubs
5. Don't really watch TV so the rest of these are gonna be blank
4.
6.
7.
8.

8 things I did yesterday:
1. went running
2. lifted weights
3. went down to Idaho Falls to buy Brenden a new coat since Daddy lost the one I just bought him a month ago. GRRRR
4. Went to WalMart and got groceries
5. Looked at a house to buy
6. did lots of laundry. Oh fun
7. talked to my sister becky who just had a baby
8. texted Jason a billion times. just like every other day

8 Things I look forward too:
1. My next doctor appt-NO I'M NOT PREGNANT
2. Thanksgiving cause my dad might come
3. moving back to Idaho Falls
4. Losing more weight
5. running tomorrow
6. making cranberry orange bread now that stores are selling cranberries. I bought a whole bunch of bags and put them in my freezer
7. Christmas break cause I might get to see some old friends
8. The Primary program next week, we teach the best 9 year olds!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Jamba Juice
2. Johnny Carinos
3. Red Robin
4. This really cute cafe in Downtown Portland my friend took me on a date to once. I don't even know what its called but it was awesome
5. Changs Mongolian Grill in Portland
6. Don't know
7. Yes I'm lame
8. Don't know

8 Things on my wish list:
1. New running shoes. REALLY BAD!
2. Another house in Idaho Falls
3. A digital SLR camera
4. A blender since my sister stole hers back
5. these really fun hot curler sticks since my hair is actually long enough to use them now
6. smaller jeans...hahahaha
7. A garden again
8. A reunion with all my roomies...hi girls!

8 People to tag:
Ashlee...duh. I always tag Ash. And Katie K. HEY GUYS!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Bah! I checked your blog and I got tagged! I will fill one out in a bit, but I wanted to let you know that Luke's parent's are selling their home in IF. You might want to check it out..I'll send you the info via email!

Gus said...

Hey there old friends... glad to see you are doing well... hope the move back to IF went well.

Send me an email-I have a few pictures to forward to you from the Hirschi family... here's my email:

gzamora@ffkr.com

Talk to you soon...

Gus