CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

portland


So I just got back from Portland yesterday, I had a blast! I didn't take my kids so I was able to really spend some good time with my siblings. Which I haven't ever really done since I've been married. I just have to say I have the most amazing siblings in the whole world. I'm so proud of all of them! I went mostly for my sister Becky's baby shower. I had volunteered to make the cake and this is how it turned out. I will post more pix when I get done photoshopping my two sisters into the big picture of the rest of us kids, since the two of them were at work.

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

That cake is amazing...you should become a professional cake maker. Hows Rexburg? So I found out today that when all the Phoenix people stop coming in the winter this place shuts down...the lady said that almost 2/3rds of the shops and everything just close from Oct to May...depressing huh?