CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Brittany Speer comes to Utah













My sister Brittany came down to Utah last week to audition for American Idol. While we all figured they would want her in just for her name (Brittany Speer) she unfortunately didn't make the second cut. Ridiculous! She can also sing really, really well. She's amazing. What a stupid show, huh? Anyways, we went down to Utah to spend some time with her and Jen and her kids. Monday we went down to Provo to see some friends of ours, the Drapers, that used to live across the street from us in Idaho Falls. They moved down there last summer so we haven't seen their kids in over a year. We had a blast! Holly is expecting another baby in Sept., finally another boy! That will make 3 girls and 2 boys. I had my niece, Brynn with me and we got a picture with all the kids together. How cute!!!! Brittany had fun hanging out with my kids, as you can see from the picture of her sleeping with Carter. More like Carter was sleeping on her. She loved it though! I was also there for my nieces' first day of school. They have year-round school and are on tracks, so they started July 28th. They are all growing up so fast!

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

We finally made it to Az last Thursday, and guess what.. My stuff hasn't arrived yet. They told me on friday hopefully it would be here by the 8th!! It is so ridiculous. We have a huge and extremely empty house! I'm actually down at the in-laws house this weekend and took advantage of the computer. We head back tonight and then i have a very long week of keeping the boys entertained with nothing. I'll give you a call.