CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

utah june 2008

So we went down to Utah for a friend's baby blessing and of course I got no pictures of me and Bryan together. Jeesh. He and his wife Lindsay, had a baby boy in Feb. named Brayden. I went to high school with Bryan and spent a year together at Ricks College. I hadn't seen his parents for years and years and it was really fun to talk with them again.




We also celebrated the birthdays of two of my nieces, Katya and Taylor who turned 10, and 9.




My kids and I spent part of Monday in downtown Salt Lake hanging with my brother who has been doing some time in a juvenile facility there. He went home yesterday and hopefully all will go well with that.

Carter strutting his stuff at the Gateway Mall

0 comments: