CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




So, two of my best friends from back home live in Utah now and we got together before I left and had breakfast at IHOP. YUM. Phat Jen surprised us all by introducing her HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! They met 3 weeks before they got married. They just decided to elope at the City Hall in Provo! We were all freakin out. But Scott is awesome and he also knows we will all kill him if anything bad happens to Jen. Congrats Jen!




Me, me sister Jen, Phat Jen Nelson, Irene Hoskins-my homegirls

1 comments:

Irene Ruth said...

I can belive you put those pictures up. Yikes! I wish I wore somthing diffrent. I looke like a stuffed susauge. You are getting a beating the next time I see you :)

~Da Bean