CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My latest project


































Ok, so this took me FOREVER, because I had to do it in small increments, but its pretty much done. We bought this house and really liked it, except for the color of the kitchen. Green walls with black cupboards? What the? I have no idea what they were thinking. So I went and got some pretty red and fixed it up. They even had all the bricks painted that hideous green color. I think our version of this kitchen is definitely an improvement.

5 comments:

David and Lindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crafty Momma said...

Hey, I thought the green looked good!! except for the brick being painted green! But I just like the color green. I like the red though and the bricks are so cute! I will post more up dates on our house when it gets closer. They are hopefully going to out sheer rock in Tues and the Stucco for the outside with in a week! Yea! I'm glad your kitchen looks the way you want it. BTW: we totally have the same kitchen table!! Our is slowly falling apart though.

Melinda said...

Very fun!!! You definitely have to have colors that work for you in your kitchen or you will never want to be in there!!!

M A Haddox said...

Green!? GREEN!??!

How could you mix green with that obvious olive color?

Beyond that sarcasm, that's amazing you did so much in so little time since you've lived there. If I painted just one wall it would probably take me 8 months.

KatieLyn said...

I liked the green, except that is a little weird for the kitchen area, and the green on the brick was fuuugly! But it looks great now!! good job!! :)