CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

ABC's of me...Thanks Gina!!!!!!



A-Attached or single? Attached!
B-Best Friend? Jan-he's the only person I talk to from high school
C-Cake or Pie? Neither
D-Day of Choice? Um, probably Friday cause I don't teach that day
E-Essential Item? water bottle
F-Favorite Color? Yellow and green
G-Gummy bears or worms? Neither, not a sugar baby
H-Hometown? Born in Tacoma, WA. Raised in Hillsboro (Portland), OR
I-Favorite indulgence? working out-is that an indulgence?
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? 3 boys!!!!!!! Andrew, Brenden and Carter
L-Life isn't complete without? Love and service
M-Marriage Date? 5/4/2001
N-Number of Brothers and sisters? 5 sisters, 3 brothers
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges
P-Phobia and fears? Being away from my kids-I LOVE being with my kids. I also have a phobia of being physically limited, I'm already kinda on my way, LONG story.
Q-Quote? "God does notice us, and he does care about us, but it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." -Spencer W. Kimball
R-Reason to smile? When my kids are sweet to each other
S-Season of choice? Spring, I love the smell of rain, and Fall, I like changes
T-Tag someone? Uh, what??
U-Unkown facts about me? I have perfect pitch, I have a particular friend that liked to tell EVERYONE (Hi Christian!!!!!!!!!) I can cook ANYTHING-Yum
V-Vegetable? Asparagus
W-Worst Habit? Oh jeesh, I dunno
X- Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound!! Cause you get to see babies
Y-Your favorite food? Fruit
Z-Zodiac sign? Virgo


0 comments: