CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Andrew's first day of Kindergarten!!!!!!!!





I can't believe I have a kid in school. Crazy. Andrew LOVES kindergarten and he has a really good teacher, Mrs. Moss. There are a couple kids in his class from Primary and that has really helped. He's learning quickly and is in the highest group for free-centers. He knows how to read a few words and can do lots of other things. I am the room-mom for his class and work at lot with the Parent-Teacher-Organization (PTO). It's weird to be a "PTO Mom" but Andrew likes having me come help in his class. Brenden, Carter and I walk Andrew to school every day along with my neighbor and fellow Primary presidency member Melinda. Her daughter is in Andrew's class.

Pix to right: Andrew and Brenden-happy bros

0 comments: